Your membership at Pier 121 Marina is so much more than a boat storage agreement. As a member you become part of a greater network of Safe Harbor Marinas’ “Members Only” network, with exclusive privileges and savings.
Members have access to:
- Climate controlled, Member’s restrooms & shower facilities
- Community Party Deck for dining and special events
- Dock Carts conveniently located in the parking lot
- High & low water launch ramps
- Courtesy dock immediately adjacent to the parking area for vehicles & trailers
- Year-round access 24 hours/day
- Gated member parking with shuttle service during boating season
- “Sam’s Dock” Boat Rentals: Jet skis, pontoons, & ski boats
Members’ privileges also transfer from one Safe Harbor Marinas location to the next. Be sure to explore all of your options before planning your next trip!
The Pier 121 Yacht Club is active year round at Pier 121 Marina. The club boasts a membership in excess of 200 members and hosts a variety of events and activities. This is a fun loving group of dedicated boaters and lake enthusiasts ready to welcome you to the club. This year’s events will feature wine tastings, mimosa brunches, the Lake Lewisville Luau, a fish fry, raft-ups, classic car and boat shows and more. The full Pier 121 Yacht Club Event Calendar and along with more information about the club is available online at pier121yachtclub.org.
The Lake Lewisville Sailing Club‘s mission is to promote all forms of boat recreation, especially the tradition and camaraderie of sailing. The club focuses on social, racing, and boat handling events. Lake Lewisville Sailing Club has an annual calendar of events that include cookouts, raftups, and racing. The biggest event is the annual Lewisville Cup Regatta at the end of September. The Lake Lewisville Sailing Club sails out of Pier 121 Marina. Find out more about the club at llsailingclub.org.